You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fastest inspection in the industry for both single-fiber and multi-fiber connectors, with the most reliable results. Self-contained, fully automated tool for zero-button testing all day—without the need to recharge batteries or offload results.
Innovating fiber inspection for all
Less handling, more doing.
Quick-connect tips: Swap tips in a quarter-turn click, a small but life-changing innovation. No loose parts, not a second wasted.
Longer reach: By design, the FIP-500 provides longer reach and better handling for inspection in dense fiber environments or on top of telecom towers.
Intuitive graphical user interface (GUI): Leveraging the capabilities of the touchscreen, the GUI is very user-friendly for any technician, regardless of their experience.
Lowering the cost of ownership.
Every aspect of the FIP-500 has been designed to make savings in time and expenses, lowering its overall cost of ownership.
No training required: Zero-button, fully automated inspection combined to an intuitive GUI makes it easy for any technician to make the most of the FIP-500, without training.
Less tips and no loose parts: By default, the FIP-500 provides a longer reach than regular tips, reducing the overall number of tips that a technician needs to carry around. The simple yet innovative quarter-turn mechanism to swap tips means that there are no loose parts when changing them, hence lowering the risk of losing items.
Future-proof: The FIP-500 supports the inspection of MPO connectors with up to 4 rows by default. Periodical releases will enable new software functionalities.
- Fastest inspection in the industry (in under 10 seconds for MPO-12)
- Best-in-class optical performance for accurate and repeatable results
- Zero-button inspection: 100% automated from insertion to data saving
- Wide array of adapter tips for single-fiber and multi-fiber connectors (e.g., LC, SC, ST, MPO, OptiTap®, OptiTip®)
- Smartphone-grade 2.4-inch color touchscreen
- Quick-connect design: quarter-turn click for switching between any tips or inspection type
- Test all day without any interruption: long-lasting battery and memory space to store results locally - 1800 (MPO)
- Central offices, exchanges and headends
- Data centers
- Wireless (e.g., 5G, FTTA, DAA, small cells)
- Fiber-to-the-home (FTTH)
FIP-500 Fiber Inspection Scope User Guide
Brochures & Catalogs
Fiber deep and Remote PHY test solutions
Flyers and Pumphlets
Spot on, every time. Fastest and most reliable fiber inspection.