You have no items in your shopping cart.
EtherScope nXG Version 1.6
Version 1.6 software release introduces the following enhancements for both instruments:
Performance Test App Improvements
- The Performance Test app can now generate eight concurrent traffic streams. The streams can be directed to a single endpoint or multiple (up to eight) endpoints. This provides more power and flexibility for quantifying complex network performance for throughput, loss, latency, and jitter.
- Throughput is now configurable down to 64Kbps allowing validation of legacy WAN links or testing on production networks.
- Performance tests can now be run on an individual stream allowing simple validation without running all the configured streams.
- Endusers now have the option to share EtherScopenXG AutoTest profiles with other EtherScope nXG analysers through Link-Live, allowing for improved fleet management and standardised validation or troubleshooting practices.
AirMapper Active Survey Improvements (EtherScope nXG Only)
- Troubleshooting Wi-Fi performance problems can be challenging; the AirMapper Site Survey app on the EtherScope nXG makes it easier than before to identify the root cause of Wi-Fi performance problems by providing visibility into the following key metrics while performing an active survey:
- Number of Spatial Streams
- Channel Width
- Guard Interval
- 802.11 Type
- Modulation and Coding Scheme (MCS)
Call us at 03 9855 1104 to purchase your Allycare support!