You have no items in your shopping cart.
The K61E combines both cable certification and network connectivity testing. It is used by System Integrators, Network Owners or Cable Contractors looking to add new service offerings. This kit provides both Copper and Fibre Optic certification (Tier 1), PoE load testing, and Multi-gigabit link speed testing. Wired and Wireless network testing is supported with included AD-NET-CABLE Adapter. Wireless testing requires an optional Edimax EW-7822ULC Wi-Fi USB Adapter.
Test Adapters Added with Standard Components:
- Set of AD-CAT8.1-CH Channel Adapters
- Set of AD-CAT8.1-PL Permanent Link Adapters
- AD-6A-PCORD (for MPTL testing)
- Set of AD-NET-CABLE Adapters for PoE and Multi-Gigabit
- Set of AD-SM-01E Single Mode Fibre Optic Adapters
- Set of AD-MM-01E Multi Mode Fibre Optic Adapters
- Interface adapters and test reference cords to add SC testing. Kit now supports both SC and LC testing out of the box
TestPro Kit Configurations
Standard Components Included in All TestPro Kits
- Two TestPro Modular Platforms
- Certificates of Calibration
- USB Flash Drive with TestDataPro PC software
- Carrying Case/s
- Two Wiring Rack Hanging Straps
- Quick Start Guide
- USB Cable
- Power Adapters with region-specific pins
Extended care provides you with peace of mind that your investment will be protected with all code updates, calibration service if applicable and product repair should your test equipment become damaged.
Datasheets and Other Supporting Documents