You have no items in your shopping cart.
Now available in MaxTester and FTBx format. A handheld tester combining DWDM channel power validation with OTDR capabilities on a single port.
The Optical Wave Expert integrates channel power validation and reflectometry characterization on a single port. This means that technicians can automatically identify faulty channels and follow through with fault locations by leveraging intelligent OTDR capabilities.
The smart toggle to the OTDR mode is done automatically, without having to set any parameters. Technicians can now obtain instant channel power readings through an intuitive GUI and seamlessly benefit from tunable OTDR capabilities. The field-proven MaxTester platform provides a rugged and compact form factor that is purpose-built around practicality and efficiency.
The integration of channel checker and OTDR capabilities on a single port means less unnecessary manipulation of the optical fiber and improved field efficiency. This translates into faster mean-time-to-repair (MTTR) and makes the trial and error approach–which can disable nodes–obsolete.
- DWDM channel checker & OTDR capabilities integrated on a single port (patent-pending)
- Intelligent channel power level diagnostics (iOCC)
- Compact and portable form factor
- iOLM-ready: one-touch multiple acquisitions, with clear MUX/ DEMUX characterization
- Bar graph and table view on wide touchscreen display
- In-channel and out-of-band testing of active networks
- Intuitive GUI and workflow.
- DWDM link characterization through MUX, DEMUX, and OADM.
- DWDM link troubleshooting (DAA, RPHY, or C-RAN).
- DWDM metro Ethernet links.
- Deployment of commercial services.
- P2MP access networks.