You have no items in your shopping cart.
Go beyond insertion loss and fully characterize each fiber of MPO or MTP®1 connectorized cables with an intelligent and automated test process.
The simpler way
Testing MPO and MTP connectorized links can be tricky when using legacy processes and equipment, that’s why we’ve come up with a versatile, scalable and automated solution to meet today’s network challenges.
Automate test sequences with a push of a button thanks to the intelligent multifiber algorithm (iMF) feature.
Test, certify and troubleshoot single-fiber and multifiber with the same equipment set.
1 MTP is a registered trademark of US Conec Ltd
- Construction and troubleshooting of data center physical layer
- Characterization of single-mode MPO and MTP 12-fiber cables
- Troubleshooting of data center physical layer
- Back reflection measurement at patch panels for network migration from 10G to 40/100G+
- Data center, enterprise-structured cabling
- Test, in automated sequence, the individual fibers of an MPO- or MTP-connectorized cable, inside or outside the data.
- Leverage the power of iOLM/OTDR to precisely locate faults and measure connector reflectance.
- Use the same test set for certification and troubleshooting on multifiber and single-fiber links.
- Field-scalable solution.