You have no items in your shopping cart.
The first PON-aware™ power meter to automatically detect and test next-gen and legacy PON technologies.
To provide the right speeds to the right customers, communications service providers (CSPs) are deploying next-gen and legacy passive optical network (PON) technologies by overlaying multiple new wavelengths on existing fibers. This brings new challenges for quick and accurate testing during the critical service activation phase: CSPs need power meters capable of testing next-gen and legacy PON technologies, and their field teams need to be sure they are correctly testing the right technology.
The PPM-350D was designed to tackle both challenges head-on with its unique PON-aware™ technology. Developed in partnership with a Tier 1 CSP, the PPM-350D PON Power Meter automatically detects and adapts test parameters for the PON technology in use at the customer premises, eliminating costly guesswork by field technicians. As a result, service providers can deploy faster, cut activation costs and boost customer satisfaction.
Deploying a mix of legacy and next-gen equipment?
No problem. By relying on pre-configured and customizable test configurations, the PPM-350D automatically detects the type of network under test and self-adjusts the pass/fail criteria for error-free testing.
- Unique PON-aware™ capability automatically detects PON technology in use
- Compatible with GPON and EPON networks (GPON, EPON, XG-PON, XGS-PON, NG-PON2, 10G-EPON)
- Supports 10G-capable PON networks
- Pass-through mode for ONT/ONU verification
- Bluetooth and USB connectivity
- Smart app to configure, execute and report jobs
- Job mode operation with predefined fiber ID and test configuration
- Compact, rugged and designed to comply with the IP54 enclosure standard
- Rechargeable battery lasts for up to 8 hours of continuous use