You have no items in your shopping cart.
Intelligent OTDR-based RFTS solution designed to build, turn up and monitor any type of fiber network, including P2P and PON links.
Automated. Intelligent. Simple. Trusted.
Nova Fiber transforms traditional fiber deployment and how active monitoring of the fiber infrastructure is carried out. Testing capabilities are built into EXFO’s OTDR, the most trusted one in the industry. This solution thus leverages 35 years of leadership and expertise in fiber optic testing to automate and simplify active monitoring for all.
Control the network lifecycle
Nova Fiber helps operators deploy, audit, activate and troubleshoot fiber optic links remotely across the network lifecycle.
It improves speed and visibility for field testing, but also reduces mean-time-to-repair (MTTR) and trucks rolls during troubleshooting. End-to-end testing avoids costly repeat jobs.
- 5G FTTA
- Fiber deep
- Centralized managed P2P
- Dark and lit fibers
Nova Fiber mobile application empowers field technicians to remotely trigger OTDR testing.
From end-to-end link loss measurements to link continuity, OTDR link characterization is accessible to any technician at the touch of a button, including contextual diagnostics available on the spot.
What does this entail? Technicians can focus on the results rather than OTDR trace interpretation.
A world of possibilities
Build on an open architecture, Nova Fiber enables integrated workflows with microservices.
The services are deployed as Docker containers and orchestrated using Docker Swarm, which allows horizontal scaling of services by design.
Its cloud-native platform delivers enterprise-class components and technologies to ensure the highest IT security standards.
- Smaller, denser and more scalable: OTDR and 1024 ports fit in 3U height
- Recognized EXFO quality: FTBx-735C high-end OTDR module
- Optional 1x4 FTBx-9160 optical switch module for dual-stage scaling of test ports
- MPO connectors: less connectors, less issues. 16x lesser connections than other vendors
- Up to 4 switches per RTU (1024 ports)
- Cloud-native design for unlocked and integrated solutions
- Multipulse approach (iOLM) to leverage automation
- Single server instance for countrywide deployment
- Fixed OTDR function for lifecycle testing of P2P and P2MP fiber network topologies
- End-to-end continuity and loss verification in PONs
- Massive FTTx network auditing
- Automated troubleshooting fiber networks
- Preventive tracking of degradations
- Broader applications: dark fiber SLAs, DCI, private networks, submarine and offshore, DWDM transport, wireless.