You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fully featured, entry-level, dedicated OTDR with tablet-inspired design, suitable for metro and optimized to test through optical splitters, for seamless end-to-end FTTH characterization and troubleshooting.
The MaxTester 730C (MAX-730C) is designed for testing through FTTH/PON splitters for end-to-end characterization. This handheld OTDR is ideal for FTTH/PON testing, live fiber troubleshooting, and metro range testing.
The MAX-730C advantage
- 7-inch, outdoor-enhanced touchscreen
- Optimized to test through optical splitters and characterize FTTH links
- Characterize and troubleshoot links up to 100 km with a dynamic range of 39 dB
- Find more problems closer to the splitter than other OTDRs thanks to the highest resolution for PON testing and the shortest PON dead zone available
- Handy, lightweight, powerful, tablet-inspired design
- 7-inch, outdoor-enhanced touchscreen–the biggest in the handheld industry
- 12-hour autonomy
- Dead zones: EDZ 0.6 m, ADZ 2.5 m
- Dynamic range: 39/38/39 dB
- Rugged design built for outside plant
- iOLM-ready: intelligent and dynamic application that turns complex OTDR trace analysis into a one-touch task
- FTTx/PON testing through splitters (up to 1x128)
- Access network testing (P2P)
- Metro links testing (P2P)
- Live fiber troubleshooting