You have no items in your shopping cart.
Automated, expert-level singlemode and multimode fiber testing that eliminates the need to manually configure parameters or analyze and interpret multiple complex OTDR traces.
Go beyond OTDR testing
Innovation is front and center at EXFO, and the intelligent Optical Link Mapper (iOLM) is a prime example of a game-changing solution. The iOLM lets you take advantage of the full power of your OTDR, bringing automation to a new level—and enabling even the untrained technician to become a test expert in no time.
The iOLM integrates all our expertise into a simple, easy-to-use software that will take your OTDR testing capabilities further than they’ve ever been. And since EXFO designs and optimizes each OTDR model so that it offers the best possible performance for its specific application, your solution will fit with your reality.
Need help choosing the right OTDR/iOLM combination? Use our OTDR selector tool and in three easy steps, you'll find the perfect fit for your testing requirements.
What it does, how it works
iOLM is an innovative OTDR-based application that uses multipulse acquisitions and advanced algorithms to deliver information on every element in the link with the following advantages:
- Provides one-touch, automatic analysis and clear link view display
- Minimizes training and avoids misconfiguration via automatic parameter settings and clear go/no-go results
- Turns complex OTDR information into simple and accurate analysis via Link-Aware™ technology
- Identifies each event on the network and obtains straightforward fiber link status via Optical Link View
- Provides prompt diagnosis enabling network issues to be fixed quickly and efficiently
- Generates OTDR trace files (.sor)
- Comprehensive fault diagnosis and guidance
- Self-setting unit dynamically adapts to any fiber link
- Intelligent multi-acquisitions at multiple wavelengths in a single icon-based link-view
- Consolidated bidirectional link-view (patent-pending)
- OTDR trace file generator (.sor)
- TIA/IEC automated pass/fail thresholds for enterprise/data center (optional)
- Test two fibers at once with loopback testing mode (optional)
- Point-to-point access
- FTTx last mile
- LAN/WAN, enterprise and data centers certification
- FTTX/PON MDU
- Fronthaul (FTTA, DAS and small cells) and backhaul
- Passive Optical LAN (POL)
- Metro core and long-haul
- Cable certification (IL/ORL measurement)