You have no items in your shopping cart.
The ideal construction OTDR for everyday field testing in any access network. With an iOLM application for both singlemode and multimode testing, it’s the most automated and intelligent troubleshooting tool for FTTA, LAN and data centers.
The FTBx-720C is an OTDR that is best suited for most typical short and access networks. It can perform both singlemode and multimode testing.
The FTBx-720C is designed for fronthaul/backhaul applications (FTTA, DAS, RRH, small cells), data-center tier-2 troubleshooting, enterprise and access networks, PON characterization and more. The FTBx-720C test module is hosted in our compact modular platforms that can also be equipped with other testing capabilities such as Ethernet, CPRI or copper testing to provide a complete test solution for FTTA contractors.
The FTBx-720C advantage
- Accurately pinpoint faulty connectors or fiber breaks on short spans thanks to its optimized multimode performances
- Multimode units are quad-ready to enable singlemode testing
- User-friendly graphical user interface and Windows 8.1 Pro operating system
- Multiple applications for file sharing, e-mailing, Skype, remote assistance, etc.
- Dynamic range of up to 36 dB in singlemode
- Event dead zone as low as 0.7 m and attenuation dead zone of 3 m
- Live fiber testing at 1625 nm
- Combined singlemode/multimode wavelengths
- Encircled Flux (EF) ready: use with external launch mode conditioner for EF-compliant multimode results
- iOLM-ready: one-touch multiple acquisitions, with clear go/no-go results presented in a straightforward visual format
- Access network testing
- PON characterization and in-service troubleshooting (1x32)
- LAN/WAN characterization
- Private networks
- Data-center certification and troubleshooting
- Fronthaul/backhaul (FTTA, FTTT, remote radio heads, DAS and small cells)