You have no items in your shopping cart.
Consolidated data management and post-processing software to boost reporting productivity for connector endface inspection and for all types of optical-layer testing (e.g., optical link mapping–iOLM, OTDR, ORL, IL, PMD and CD)
The perils of data analysis, the old way
From handheld loss, ORL, FIP, OTDR, and iOLM testing to advanced optical characterization—including PMD and chromatic dispersion—the analysis of fiber-optic test and measurement data comes with its load of challenges. Editing and analyzing multiple measurement files and properly documenting networks are vital tasks that would usually require hours of work and technician time. There’s also the risk of results misinterpretation and human error to be factored in with manual operations.
In today’s highly competitive communications landscape, you can’t risk all that. And you don’t have to. EXFO’s leading expertise in automation is here to help. Let FastReporter do all the post-processing work so that you can close more jobs better and faster.
One software does it all
FastReporter equips you with the right post-processing functionalities to overcome the challenges of analyzing fiber-optic test and measurement data, whatever the application. Designed for off-line or live analysis of field-acquired data, FastReporter has a highly intuitive interface for ease of use.
With a single software to manage data and generate reports for all your optical-layer test applications, you are on the right path towards high efficiency and productivity.
That’s not all. FastReporter is now included in EXFO’s TestFlow–an innovative cloud-based field test management solution. You can now benefit from faster job completion thanks to the automated diagnosis of measurements and batch results analysis.
Get more from FastReporter through your TestFlow Account
- Cloud-based centralized job management
- Comprehensive and automated results validation
- Job results reporting with custom templates
- Extensive result post-processing
- Test result auto-upload
- Result repository and viewing
- Intuitive graphical user interface (GUI)
- Live templating for OTDR testing
- Powerful batch processing
- Bidirectional batch analysis for iOLM and OTDRs
- Automatic tool for duplicated measurement verification
- Live field reporting (FTB-1, FTB-2, FTB-2 Pro)
- OTDR and iOLM loopback reporting
- Fiber to the home (FTTH)
- Generation of close-out packages
- Validation of results