You have no items in your shopping cart.
Consolidated data management and post-processing tool that increases reporting productivity for connector endface inspection and all types of optical-layer testing including optical link mapping (iOLM), OTDR, ORL, loss, PMD and chromatic dispersion.
FastReporter 3 is now available with:
- Revamped graphical user interface (GUI) for seamless and intuitive workflow
- A new Validator mode for comprehensive and automated validation of results
- TestFlow capabilites (cloud-based field test management)
- Live field reporting
Data analysis can be challenging
From handheld loss, ORL, OTDR, and iOLM testing to advanced optical characterization—including PMD and CD—the analysis of fiber-optic test and measurement data present various challenges. Editing and analyzing multiple measurement files and properly documenting networks are important tasks each requiring hours of work and technician time. And with the high risk for mistakes due to misinterpretation of results or simple human error, a better post-processing solution is needed to complete current jobs faster and more accurately and enable a quicker transition to the next one.
One software does it all
EXFO’s FastReporter 2 software package provides you with the post-processing tools and functionalities you need to meet the challenges of analyzing fiber-optic test and measurement data, whatever the application. Designed for off-line analysis of field-acquired data, FastReporter 2 features a user-friendly environment that boosts productivity.
Being able to rely on a single software to manage data and generate reports for all your optical-layer test applications is your path to true-time efficiency and high productivity. With FastReporter 2 you benefit from faster job completion, a quicker diagnosis of measurements, and results analysis with minimal risks of error—all leading to a smoother transition to the next job.
- Intuitive graphical user interface (GUI)
- Live templating for OTDR testing
- Powerful batch processing
- Bidirectional batch analysis for iOLM (patent pending) and OTDRs
- Automatic tool for duplicated measurement verification
- Live field reporting (FTB-1, FTB-2, FTB-2 Pro)
- OTDR and iOLM loopback reporting
- EXFO Connect integration
- Fiber to the home (FTTH)
- Generation of close-out packages
- Validation of results