You have no items in your shopping cart.
Simple to use, accurate, built specifically for field techs. The portable 5GPro Spectrum Analyzer provides visibility into 4G/LTE and 5G RF environments with the industry’s only modular solution.
Why EXFO for RF?
How can we make testing simpler, faster, better? At EXFO, that’s a question we’ve been asking for over 35 years. And it’s one we continue to answer with a steady stream of innovative, award-winning solutions.
Now we’re bringing fresh eyes and our field-focused expertise to the area of RF testing. Working closely with some of the world's biggest Tier 1 mobile operators and industry-leading RF technology partners, we re-imagined RF spectrum analysis to help clear the air for 5G.
- Revolutionary RF modules for FR1 and FR2, providing optimal scalability
- Smart, UX-optimized GUI designed for the way field techs should test
- Striking the right balance between portability and functionality
- Bringing intelligence to RF testing with our patent-pending intelligent peak detection and Snap-to-Peak features
Designed by field techs
Current RF spectrum analyzers are complex, requiring extensive RF knowledge to operate. And with equipment from multiple vendors, each with different GUIs and processes, things can get complicated. Learning it all takes time, but 5G won’t wait.
- Do more in less time: purpose-built and automated, making it easier and quicker to detect, locate and eliminate RF issues in the RAN (i.e., interference, beam performance issues, etc.)
- Field-specific features: exactly what’s required in the field—no confusing apps and features that buyers paid for, but that field techs will never use
- Compact, field-portable: validate 4G/LTE and 5G RAN with a wide range of functionalities built into a small-footprint design
Clear the air for 5G™
5G and 4G/LTE cell site installation
5G is deploying at a fast pace requiring the installation and turnup of thousands of new 5G sites. Since copper connections are a thing of the past, mobile network operators and contractors must expand their testing capabilities to include the use of RF spectrum analyzers to validate 5G installations.
The 5GPro Spectrum Analyzer enables field techs to perform 4G/5G signal analysis, including beam analysis, to quickly detect and troubleshoot problems by identifying the root cause of poor antenna and beamforming performance.