You have no items in your shopping cart.
Pro3000 Series Tone & Probe Kits tone and trace inactive wiring.
- Clear - Innovative filter technology blocks interference (“buzz”) that makes tracing difficult (“F” models only)
- Precise – SmartTone™ technology provides five distinct tones for exact pair identification
- Sends loud tone up to 10 miles (16 kilometers) on most cables
- The loudspeaker on probe makes the tone easier to hear through drywall, wood, and other enclosures
- Angled bed-of-nails clips allow easy access to individual pairs
- The RJ-11 connector is ideal for use on telephone jacks
- Attach the nylon pouch (included in the kit) to your belt for easy transport
The Pro3000™ Tone and Probe Series provides clear and precise tracing of communication cabling. The innovative filtered probe obstructs signal interference present in the environment (caused by power cables and lighting) when listening for tone. The probe’s powerful speaker makes tracing cables through drywall, wood or other enclosures quick and easy.
The Pro3000™ toner’s patented SmartTone™ technology (with five different tones for exact pair identification) allows the technician to identify individual pairs. The tone generator is also capable of sending tone up to 10 miles (16 kilometers) on most cables! The angled-bed-of-nails clips allow easy access to individual wires, and the RJ-11 connector is ideal for use on telephone jacks. Attach the nylon pouch to your belt, and you will be equipped for any wire identification job.
Pro3000™ Tone and Probe Family
Pro3000/Pro3000 F50/F60 Users Guide, Rev. 1 | User documentation
Guida d'uso del Pro3000/Pro3000 F50/F60, Rev. 1 (Italiano) | Documentazione per l'utente