You have no items in your shopping cart.
IntelliTone digital toning technology:
- Ends network cable location confusion, decisively rejects noise and false signals
- Network cable tracer locates cables on active networks, even when terminated at a switch
- Isolates cable and wiring within a bundle, despite cable bleed
- Confirms cable location, verifies cable continuity, and detects cable faults (opens, shorts, and reversed pairs) in one step
- Signal strength indicator LEDs so you can help identify one cable that is bundled with other cables
- The probe has a built-in pair tester to identify open, shorted, and crossed pairs
SmartTone® analog toning technology:
- Isolates individual wire pairs precisely by changing tone when shorted
- Effectively traces and locates voice, audio, and video cabling
Get advanced vision for tracing and locating network cables more effectively at patch panels, switches, termination blocks, or hidden within bundles. Our new IntelliTone Pro 200 LAN Toner and Probe Kits find the cables others can't.
The IntelliTone™ Pro 200 LAN Toner and Probe Series from Fluke Networks is the first network cable toner tracer and probe to offers digital and analog signaling all in one network toner and probe. That means it’s equipped with the most powerful cable tracing and location technologies for any work environment. Use digital mode to trace and locate data cabling safely and effectively on active networks. Use analog mode to isolate individual wire pairs, and trace voice, audio, and video cabling.
The IntelliTone™ Pro 200 LAN Toner and Probe Series from Fluke Networks give you a superior vision for tracing and locating cables hidden in floors, ceilings, walls, and in bundles. This network cable toner and probe's breakthrough digital technology makes it the first tool to tone and trace safely and effectively on active networks.
IntelliTone Pro 200 LAN Toner